Assorted Small ALSI 316 Stainless Steel Components
Precision machining Assorted Small ALSI 316 Stainless steel
Stainless Steel is famous the world over - the steel that does not
What is not commonly known however, are the different types of
stainless steel (austenitic, martensitic), as well as the
individual grades: 316, 304, 420H and their specific properties.
THM's team of engineers can advise you as to the specific grade
that will meet your performance requirements
Stainless Steel requires patience to machine, it has a tendency to
work harden, and chatter is always a problem to be kept in mind.
Our most commonly machined grades of Stainless Steel include 316,
304, 420H and 2304.
1. Material: steel, copper, brass, aluminum, stainless steel,
wooden, titanium, plastic and special material.
2. Equipment: CNC milling machine, CNC lathe, CNC high-speed
engraving machine, wire cut etc.
3. Precision machining capability:
a) Machine’s rotating speed: 5,000rpm-30,000rpm;
b) Machining precision tolerance: 0.005-0.01mm,
C) Roughness value :< Ra0.2
d)Minimum cutting tool:0.1mm
4) Strict inspection instrument and ISO9001 control standard.
5) Professional OEM&ODM service.
Machined Stainless Steel AISI-316
Ra 0.8 µM