Brass / Wooden / ABS Plastic CNC Machining CNC Turned Components
ABS plastic CNC turned components
High quality ABS plastic CNC turned components
It is not always cost effective to produce molds to produce low
volume plastic components, or where you wish to prototype first,
This is where the CNC machining of plastics comes into play.
Many plastics are available in block, or bar stocks, and we are
able to machine even the most complex of shapes to your
Plastic has a distinct disadvantage in machining, in that it is
very flexible and soft, meaning that for our more complicated
projects, fixturing and well thought out work holding strategies
The most commonly machined grades are Nylon, POM & PP
1. Material: steel, copper, brass, aluminum, stainless steel,
wooden, titanium, plastic and special material.
2. Equipment: CNC milling machine, CNC lathe, CNC high-speed
engraving machine, wire cut etc.
3. Precision machining capability:
a) Machine’s rotating speed: 5,000rpm-30,000rpm;
b) Machining precision tolerance: 0.005-0.01mm,
C) Roughness value :< Ra0.2
d) Minimum cutting tool:0.1mm
4) Strict inspection instrument and ISO9001 control standard.
5) Professional OEM&ODM service.
Ra 1.6 µM