Aluminum cnc milling medical parts
High precision 3 axis aluminum CNC milling for medical equipment
Aluminum is one of the most commonly utilized materials in CNC
It has a good balance of strength, weight and finish.
It can be put through a large number of surface treatments such as
Anodizing, Hard Anodizing, Bead Blasting, Chromate Conversion etc,
in order to achieve the fit and finish you require.
Aluminum is easily machined, as it is fairly soft when compared to
The most common grades we machine are AISI-6061-T6 & AISI-7075,
however, any grade can be supplied and machined to your
1. Material: steel, copper, brass, aluminum, stainless steel,
wooden, titanium, plastic and special material.
2. Equipment: CNC milling machine, CNC lathe, CNC high-speed
engraving machine, wire cut, CMM etc.
3. Precision machining capability:
a) Machine’s rotating speed: 5,000rpm-30,000rpm;
b) Machining precision tolerance: 0.005-0.01mm,
C) Roughness value :< Ra0.2
d) Minimum cutting tool:0.1mm
4) Strict inspection instrument and ISO9001 control standard.
5) Professional OEM&ODM service.
Machined Aluminum ALSI 6061 T6
Ra 1.6 µM